Power electronics engineer
Research and development
Number of recruits:
1. Maintain and improve the products I am responsible for, and provide relevant technical guidance for all departments;
2. Led or assisted the development of new product projects, drafted technical data and guidance documents and tracked the results.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Power transmission/Electrical Engineering and Automation/Control Engineering/Electronic Information Engineering/Electronic Science and Technology or related;
2. Have certain technical theory foundation and practical ability, can bear hardships, willing to study, have innovation and development ability, participate in relevant project research and development experience in school is preferred;
3. Strong communication and coordination skills and written expression skills, good at thinking and learning, strong sense of responsibility, team work spirit;